Monday, September 12, 2011

FACT ABOUT ME 4: I am an auntie!


You might be thinking what is so big about having a niece. Well, for me, it means quite lot. 
The day I knew that my sister was pregnant, I was a bit scared. I don't know. I wasn't used to it. There was something not exactly right. 
But as soon as I saw her, I realized how much love I got to give her. She is my little princess. She is my 'daughter'. I get hurt when she falls. I'm in pain when she cries. 
What I get from having her in my life is responsibility. I have to live my life as I wish she would live her life. I have to think twice cause I don't want her to ever make the same mistakes that I did. Everything I do today, I have to consider carefully so someday I can be proud enough to teach her a little more or less about the wonderful world we're living in. 
For a moment, I feel like a mother, a real one.
Thank Kem for being there cause when you smile, I smile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment