1. URBAN DICTIONARY
- Well, you can pretty much search everything you want. I've already found my name and my friends' name and cities and such. For some unknown reasons, I actually find the definition kinda right!
- Well, you can pretty much search everything you want. I've already found my name and my friends' name and cities and such. For some unknown reasons, I actually find the definition kinda right!
2. SHOES OF PREY
- Where you can design your own shoes and fit your own size! I have found this website long time ago but haven't got a chance to order one pair for myself due to the lack of balance on my credit card!
- Where you can design your own shoes and fit your own size! I have found this website long time ago but haven't got a chance to order one pair for myself due to the lack of balance on my credit card!
No comments:
Post a Comment