Thursday, September 15, 2011

MAGMA: PRINTED MATTER by KAREL MARTENS




I went to Magma twice and I have to say that the book shop is quite lovely. I have that feeling of going back there for more inspiration. There were quite few books that appealled to me. One of them is Printed Matter by Karel Martens. I love the material as it is printed on uncoated paper and Chinese-bound. The book itself is already pretty and inspiring. I also like the informal caption written in this book. The layout is fun too as images and texts just randomly float on the page but still in order which I love. But yea, I didn't buy the book as the cost is not so cheap and I'm not even sure if it's that practical, so instead I bought The 3D Type Book by FL@33. By the way, I'm so in love with the sandwich bar near by. My favourite chicken and bacon sandwich was only less then 2 pounds and it tastes superatively great (compared to its price). Definitely going back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment